* Newest or updated entries are at the top of the list *
Jan. 15th, 2001:
- Celtic Attic -- Monthly drawing for Celtic jewelry and such, like a Celtic Knot Pendant, just fill out form. Any country or age.
Apr. 17th, 2000:
- SZUL -- Weekly drawing for a 1/4 carat diamong solitaire ring. Register once and then fill out simple form to enter weekly. 18 or older, U.S. only (except HI and AK).
Mar. 2nd, 2000:
- Richard West Jewelers -- Monthly drawing for a birthstone worth over $50. Fill out form to enter, 18 or older, U.S. and Canada.
July 5th, 1999:
- The Winners Club Daily Sweeps -- Monthly drawing for jewelry and other prizes. Enter daily by answering a site question. U.S. and Canada, 18 or older.
Apr. 9th, 1999:
- Hawaiian Heirloom Jewelry -- Monthly drawing for Hawaiian Jewelry, fill out simple form to enter. Any country/age.
Dec. 4th, 1998:
- Gunderson's Jewelers -- Bi-monthly drawing for a $500 diamond. Fill out form to enter, one entry per E-mail address, bi-monthly. Any country , 18 or older.
Dec. 19th, 1997:
- Sarraf Jewelry -- Monthly drawing for 14K gold chain. Fill out form to enter, one entry per person. Looks like U.S. only, no age restrictions listed.
May 1st, 1997:
- Sterling Silver -- Monthly drawing for Sterling Silver Charm Necklace. Fill out short form to enter, one entry per email address. U.S.only.
Mar. 3rd, 1997:
- John Holland Jewelry -- Monthy drawing for Sterling Silver Charm Necklace. Just fill out short entry form, one entry per email address. U.S. only, no age restrictions listed.
Jan. 13th, 1997:
- JewelryWeb -- Monthly drawing for Jewelry, simple entry form. U.S. only, 18 or older.
We are not responsible for the usefulness or content of any free offers or other links from this site.
All Trademarks are owned by their respective companies or by Cottonwood Software.
All contents Copyright © 2009 Cottonwood Software. All Rights Reserved.